Definition of "trust" :-
reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence
When "trust" apply?
Friendship = Trust
Relationship = Trust
Colleagues = Trust
Groupmate = Trust
Family = Trust
I guess "trust" is very important to me. I get upset very easily when i realised someone who are close to me don't trust me. Usually, i will either accept the blames without telling the truth or i will just keep to myself. When someone don't trust me, just once.....i guess i will hardly open up myself to him or her anymore. Today i realised one person in my life who always trust me whole heartly without doubt, that person will be my mum. Thank you, mum. ;) I know i have been disppointing u alot, but i will try my best not to let u down again. :~ )
No comments:
Post a Comment