Sunday, April 6

Moutain Bike

28th March 2008

I was browsing the net, looking for a bike. I planned to cycle to work and class almost everyday, except tuesday...coz tuesday need to bring alot of stuff, not really convenient to cycle. After browsing for about an hour, i finally decided to get the cheapest one. LOL. I went there and bought it. I guess almost 7 years i didn't cycle. LOL. so far, i cycle to southbank...around 7.5km single journey. Actually, kinda tired after 8 hours work or 8 hours study...stand up most of the time..but i still wanna to try to cycle to city, to save transport fare.  It was a hard month for me. LOL. No futher details here, but those who know me well...will know what i gone through. Here i will like to thanks few person who help me go through the month.. Maxk, Gary, Nick and Dex. Many people treat me this month too, thanks alot - Jess, Lynn, Fred, Julie, Eun Hee, Alex, and others.


No comments:

My status
free hit counter
Click Here