Thursday, December 11

Year 2008

Year 2008 ending very soon, i hope that just end like that. LOL, sounds depressing right? I done so much this year, that i'm not sure i can be myself anymore or not. I reached the stage that i don't want to share anything about myself to anyone, that's why nothing updated on my blog nor my flickr. Am i really happy at Melbourne? LOL.
I hope blogging might help me to express myself again....guys, i'm trying.....

What i'm becoming now ......

no mood to write blog, even now taking so long to write something
no mood to take pictures

ok, that's it. seriously, don't want to share my feelings or thoughts. I hope i will be back soon. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. ;)

6 comments:

M|NdY said...

alan, let's call that the transition period of life. i am going through that as well. we just have to keep thinking there is a better tomorrow waiting for us. it is always not too late to do something for yourself.

if we have a bad day today, so what? that's okay. thinking of it from another perspective, it makes us a stronger person to face more challenges in days to come.

remember, you have good friends around you. make full use of your friends, talk to those whom you trust, that's what friends are for.

'Siapa punya kerja!!!!!'

Anonymous said...

Hey...that's not YOU!!! remember we in melbourne. Those days are best days in my life.cos you guys around me.I keep thinking about those memories. remember last xmas,I fly to KL...haha..I hope one day I can fly back to mel to meet you,mindy,yong...plz update ur flickr and blog cos I always watching you: )

M|NdY said...

ya alan remember chicken carrieee!?

carrie we always watch you too :)

miss you.

h3r w3i said...

thanks for the encouragement. these few days, my feelings up and down, good then bad....anyway, today is good. :P 2008 ending soon. I wanna to changed myself next year to better. Good luck to myself. hehehe

Unknown said...

Alan, the first senior who acknowledged my work in dondon, the best part of your train is when you taught me how to make sashidon :)

you are better than you think, perhaps you should realize that many have been cheered up by simply you.

tomorrow has many hopes,
today has many gifts, that's why it is called present.
and yesterday passed with its own reward.

Anonymous said...

With friends support, definately u ll go through this, bro.. take care. there are always someone concern about you, always.. i believe. Live happily, for them (those who close to you, your family..etc.) and also for yourself ya.. cheers.. bye.

My status
free hit counter
Click Here