We went to Rize Chinese Restaurant (Sichuan cuisine) to celebrate farewell to Crystal. She is going back to Guangzhou soon. She recommended this restaurant, coz she used to work there. The boss very friendly and nice food. Crystal, we are going to miss you. I'm happy to work with you and very comfortable working with you. One day i will visit you...hehehe, it has been a while i didn't visit Guangzhou. I had alot of memories there too. I miss my ex-collegues and the food. LOL. Did you guys notice what's the difference on last pictures? LOL.
My camera's battery was flat...luckily Crystal and Bernard brought their camera along too. If not, 08th March 2008 will not appears on my blog. When talk about memories...reminded me the movie "50 First Dates"...i always like Drew Barrymore movies....i started to fall in love with her movie since she acted in "Ever After". I could cry together with her. LOL. I deeply understand how she felt when she cried...eventhough she was just acting...for me, so real. LOL. I can really understand how she felt when each time she kissed him...always felt that was her first kiss. LOL. How good if i can feel the same if i kiss someone, and still thought it was the first kiss. hmmmm...maybe i should kiss a person for only one time...then kiss another person...then it will be first kiss for each person...just ONE KISS.....LOL. wanna grab my first kiss from me? tell me, ok? LOL.






2 comments:
what does 'first kiss' got to do with Crystal's farewell ???
LOL. Whenever i type something...if the words strike to my mind, i will think of something...just like the word "memories"....i think of "50 First Dates" movie. hmmm...that's how i shared my thought. :P... not necessary to write like a report...i write what i think...not just what i did. :P
Post a Comment