I'm sure when Mindy, Jessica and others who know me very well...will keep laughing...especially Mindy...LOL, coz she was my "sensei"..i learned from her. :P I should ask you to do the demonstration in the class. I'm sure everyone will shock when see you doing it. ..this the surprise gift from me to you all. LOL. Even myself can't stop laughing when watching the video. Now i know how the way i present in front of people. I was taking video of my classmates during presentation, didn't expect my teacher will use my camera to take video of me as well. Anyway, thanks mindy. I got almost full marks. ;) Enjoy guys.

7 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... i couldn't myself laughing at your presentation because i know the plastic bag and the wet yellow towel thingy... they all sound so familiar!
can't remember the last time i did a presentation, i love doing presentation...
in your video, the guy in the blue shirt has the most irritating body language one could have when someone is delivering presentation. the way he sits pisses me off, that's disrespectful.
Lol.Yeah, sometimes he is quite annoying. So nice huh, staying at home browsing the net. I want too. :( now i'm on the way to work. Enjoy your day, ok?
you are very natural... I wont be able to do presentation. since i dislike talking in front of so many ppl.. anyway.. honestly i don't get the joke........... i didn;t laugh at all.... throughout the whole video........ sorry alan.. i got weird sense of humour.><
hehehehe. If u watch it again, u will see i'm actually nervous...when two of my hand holding together, and read the paper..that's the time i calm myself.. LOL. i actually didn't read the paper...just pretending. LOL. This time presentation quite ok, coz i'm very close with all of them...so i can be more natural.
jess there is no joke in alan's video! personally, i think the laughing point is him using don don 'tools and equipment' as part of his presentation... it is just funny when i thought about it... :)
ya ya ya..that's what i wanna to say too. ;)
Post a Comment