Thursday, May 29

Dinner Hooked Restaurant

16th April 2008

We haven't meet each other quite sometimes. So i brought them to try out seafood platter at "Hooked". I hope you guys enjoyed the food.

p/s: Recently, i can't upload pictures through blogger. So i decided to upload to flickr, then use picture link to blogger. Initially i thought only blogger having problems, but i found out i can't upload through flickr as well. I guess something wrong with my computer. I can't attach file or sending file to my friends. Guess what, i send the pictures to my mobile using bluetooth, then i upload the pictures at flickr usiing "mobile flickr". After that, edit the pictures using my computer. Lastly upload the pictures to blogger using web picture link. sigh.......




2 comments:

Unknown said...

the top pic looks yummy. can i order some take-away??

M|NdY said...

i look a bit like a druggie, just got out of rehab or something... not sure why, but that's my first feeling...

My status
free hit counter
Click Here