08th May 2008
It has been a while, i didn´t update my blog. What´s going on?
My ¨baby¨ is in coma. :(
Every time i wake my ¨baby¨ up, she can only survive for 4 seconds. :(
After i tried to update the bios, flashing it....and error came out. I canceled the flash process and i thought the bios didn´t flash. After that, i just restart my pc...but my ¨baby¨ show ¨windows is shutting down...¨ for more than 10 mins, so i decided to press reset button. After that, i can´t switch on my ¨baby¨ anymore. *sob *sob.
I have no idea how to fix it. Anyone experience the same situation before?
I will try to disassemble all the parts and see how it goes. At the moment, i have no time to fix it....maybe next week will try.
I will back soon.......
1 comment:
o i c
Post a Comment