Friday, February 8

CNY Dinner : Spicy Fish Restaurant

07th February 2008

First of all, Gong Xi Fa Cai to all of you. ;)


I sent sms to Mikha, Crystal, Frances, Bernard & Henny for CNY dinner.


Sms sent on 06th February 2008, 11:54pm

"Tommorrow, anyone interested to have dinner together? Definitely not chinese food, don't want to book. Just normal dinner after everyone closing. Let me know"


Sms received from Bernard on 07th February 2008, 10:25am
"I'm up for dinner tonight."

Jess & Mindy confirmed on msn. :P


We end up at chinese restaurant, i thought will be pack, but the fact is no. Maybe already 9pm, that's why not many people eating at this hour. I felt better not having dinner alone on CNY Day. Thank you, guys. Gong Xi Fa Ta Cai.


1 comment:

M|NdY said...

Gong hei fat choi!! san nin fai lok!!

food is not bad, i ate till really full...

My status
free hit counter
Click Here