Wednesday, February 20

"moving melbourne through art"

18th February 2008



Can anyone explain in details? I don't get it. :P

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Lying sideways - the same tear falls from both eyes ------ might mean, in either circumstances/ in a dilemma/ or facing a difficult choices, the outcome contains sadness, unsatisfaction and hopeless results.

Floors sway I retreat within someone's winter jacket
----- might implies that the situation that I am in now has undergone changes that let me to seek safety/security/refuge from a reliable source of comfort. Or someone's trustful cares. It might also means, the situation changes has been quite bad that I hide myself and escape from reality (provided the situation occurs during non-winter time)

^_^

h3r w3i said...

wow! a person from art studies background really different. I don't have that thought at all. Hehehe. Thanks for the good explanation.

My status
free hit counter
Click Here