I brought dexter to the korean restaurant i went yesterday for lunch. This time i ordered "Jjol Myun" - Spicy noodles served cold. Dexter ordered Seafood Bulgogi.

After we finished our lunch, we went shopping. Dexter bought few pieces of clothes from Arthur Galan. They having sales up to 75%. I wish i have money to shops too. :(
I brought Dexter to David Jones food court to try out their yogurt. Chrissie once recommended me the yogurt. She told me, the best yogurt at town. I agreed. You guys should try, really nice.

I have seen this guy before, he performed his talent using spray to draw pictures.

Today really good weather, everyone wanna go out.

I brought Dexter to Garamerica to try their indonesian food. I been there once when i was doing my assignment. Jess brought me there. Garamerica was part of my food review assignment.

Kids showing off their skill in tapdance.
No comments:
Post a Comment