Everyday i woke up, i don't have to worry nothing to eat for breakfast. My dad will definitely buy few difference type of food for family breakfast. I choosed "Chai Ge" - Vegetarian Dumpling for breakfast, at Pulau Ketam, they called "Chai Pao" - Vegetarian Bun (i have no idea why they called it that way, it has pork filling). Guess what, i finished the 5 pieces. I can have 5 more. LOL. My favorite, can't resist to have it more and more. The best i had before, was from Pulau Ketam (my mum's hometown).
"Chai Ge" - my favorite breakfast.
"Mee Siam" - sour and spicy vermecilli.
"Sticky Rice" - If you see any food left over, that's will be my grandma's meal. LOL. She always didn't finish her meal.
"Dim Sum" - I have no idea how call it, but one of the dish from dim sum. Oily, but tasty. It has pork filling (quite similar with pork bun filling).
No comments:
Post a Comment