On 3rd September 2007 was my third check up, still not recovered yet. All this while, just hold the pain and keep working till i forgotten the pain. I spent too much money to cure my wrist. One of the reason i wanna to go back to Malaysia is to cure my wrist, at least more chinese clinic. Once again, they asked me to write my name in chinese. My mum was next to me laughing at me, look at how i draw my name. LOL. This time, the doctor using different method of treating my wrist. I guess already more than 5 months, so he said have to suck out the blood. He told me will be a bit pain. When he did that, he asked me, "painful?". I said "hmmm....ok", i guess i already used to the pain. LOL. Actually quite disgusting seeing the blood being sucked out. As usual, i don't want to miss the moment, i took out my w880i to capture the moment. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment